Saturday, November 4, 2017

No snack last night, not up today


I don't even know whether they thought about my snack after I asked around 8 PM. The nurse said the aides would feed me a snack when  they had time. Obviously, they never found the time because I got no snack. They have to know that it's hard to sleep when you're hungry.

So it wasn't a very good night. My roommate who's a sweetie had her TV on quite loud. Usually, my earplugs drown it. But not last night. The aides pushed them in, and pushed them in and they wouldn't stay or tamp down the noise.

Eventually, in the middle of the night I had to ask my roommate to turn her TV down. She eventually doused the sound, bless her. Sometime after that I went to sleep.

But four hours of sleep is not enough.

I was told I had to use the bedpan this morning because there's no way to get me in the shower chair over the toilet with the lift they have here. After I heard that, I decided to stay in bed.

I laid in bed and rested. I'm so upset by what they've done. They've taken my ability to get up and help myself as much as I can, away from me.

I cried and cried today. That's the only way I know to relieve the pressure. I hold it in a lot. Sometimes my eyes even water when I'm upset, but I can't cry.

I never saw the lift they're supposed to use. Nor did I see any type of pad to put under me.

I'm kind of had the poops today. I wonder if it's from the stress. Or, if it could be from the flu shot I got the other day.

I'm hoping tomorrow would be better. But, I wonder what I can do to make it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment